The written portion of this article is directed to the Huffington Post article asking Crossfit haters to give a little more constructive criticism. In that post, we happened to see the same old route people take in addressing naysayers. Problem I have with the naysayers is that they are not going far enough. We will keep things short and sweet.
Crossfit, here’s some constructive criticism:
– Quit solely operating from the saggital plane.
– Quit ignoring the Transverse Abdominis
– Quit advertising yourself as “functional”
– Quit ignoring the function of the autonomic nervous system
– Quit calling your subjective exercise system “the test of fitness”